Victory Red paint

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dbis

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Looking to buy a new suburban, but the wife does not like the standard colors offered. I found a couple of new '16 models with Victory Red paint. I cant find this as an option on Chevrolet's site, is this a factory option or something the dealer painted?

If it is a factory option, does anyone know if we could order a '17 with this or other non standard colors and how to go about it?

Thanks

BluVelvet2xHo

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Realize this is late but the answer is YES, it's an orderable option. Victory Red & Dark Blue Metallic are both available. Currently the Dark Blue Metallic is on hold I am being told by my dealer. I'm currently going through the order process to get a Blue Velvet Metallic with Black/Dark Ash interior in a 2WD. Dealers up my way (Omaha, NE) will not order 2WD SUVs & rarely order 2WD trucks and it's huge miles to travel for one. There are a couple of SEO codes that pertain to these options - 01U = Special Paint $0, 5T4 = Exterior body colored parts, Victory Red $200, 9V7 = Exterior body colored parts - Dark Blue Met $225, TGK = Special Paint Solid, one color $425. I believe the Exterior Body Colored Parts are the corner panels about the taillights, door handles & other items that are usually color matched. If you don't pick those options, I believe those parts are done Gloss Black. Since SEO stands for Special Equipment Option & usually pertains to Police or Service vehicles, I'm guessing this is done for Fire Dept, Police & the like but the public can get them also.

My personal observation - since this is "Big Red" country a couple dealers up here order a few Victory Red & they do look real sharp - neighbor 2 doors down has an older model. Not a common color ordered so it's nice if you like something slightly unique. Good luck whatever you decide.

bbmotors79

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey I'm in the same boat. I'm in Arkansas and I've had two dealers tell me I can't order a 17 Yukon xl slt in victory red. Text me if u can help me. Would also consider a LTZ or premiere Suburban. 870-476-0115