Vibrating Drivers Side Mirror

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Trx_Tahoe

Reaction score
hello, all

I need of some advice and maybe a how to...

My 2007 LTZ had a vibrating and squeaky driver side mirror anytime I hit a bump in the road. I had the dealership drive it and the found the same thing, so under an extended warranty they replace it, I'm not sure if its new or reman.

I just picked it up this past Thursday night and had a road trip to make on Friday morning. After an hour of driving the squeak came back and some but not all of the vibration. So......... I wondering if everything is tight inside the door panel or what else could be causing this frustrating issue.

any help for a newbie will be appreciated.

JLR

P.S.

New Issue: Power Liftgate will not open more than a 1/3 of the way and abruptly closes!! (Dealership On Monday)

GM Customer Service

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hello, all

I need of some advice and maybe a how to...

My 2007 LTZ had a vibrating and squeaky driver side mirror anytime I hit a bump in the road. I had the dealership drive it and the found the same thing, so under an extended warranty they replace it, I'm not sure if its new or reman.

I just picked it up this past Thursday night and had a road trip to make on Friday morning. After an hour of driving the squeak came back and some but not all of the vibration. So......... I wondering if everything is tight inside the door panel or what else could be causing this frustrating issue.

any help for a newbie will be appreciated.

JLR

P.S.

New Issue: Power Liftgate will not open more than a 1/3 of the way and abruptly closes!! (Dealership On Monday)

Hey there,

I am sorry to learn that you have to make a trip to the dealership because yo are experiencing some vehicle issues. Please let me know how the visit at the dealership goes.

Safe travels,

Jennifer T.
GM Customer Care

Ben

Supporting Member
Reaction score
what parts did they replace?

on my NBS it was the mirror glass....

OP
OP
Trx_Tahoe

Trx_Tahoe

Reaction score
w33m4n:

They replaced the whole mirror assembly to my understanding.
Thank you for your reply...

JLR

Brock

Reaction score
Your liftgate problem is a easy fix. The struts failed. Turn off liftgate on overhead switch.
Now open gate-if you can lift it all the way up, but it won't stay and is VERY heavy the struts are bad.

Dealership will charge you $300 +. A pair of struts are $50 delivered (I used Rockauto)
Any idiot can (no offence) install them in 10 minutes!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NYone