Upgraded to a 2021 Escalade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

isp5190

Reaction score
Replaced our 2009 Tahoe LTZ with a 2021 Escalade 3.0 Duramax. Didn't want to spend that much on the Escalade, but now that we have it glad we did. The SUV is outstanding. We live in Southern Indiana, found it at Cincinnati Cadillac. Hats off to Cincinnati Cadillac, they were very easy and laid back to deal with. Can't wait to take it on a long trip, looking forward too use the Super Cruise and the mpg with the diesel. The mpg is a lot better around town already.

jmzvet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The huge SUV / small diesel is a great combo in my opinion. 30 MPG is easily attainable on a road trip which amazes me.

Geotrash

Dave
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Replaced our 2009 Tahoe LTZ with a 2021 Escalade 3.0 Duramax. Didn't want to spend that much on the Escalade, but now that we have it glad we did. The SUV is outstanding. We live in Southern Indiana, found it at Cincinnati Cadillac. Hats off to Cincinnati Cadillac, they were very easy and laid back to deal with. Can't wait to take it on a long trip, looking forward too use the Super Cruise and the mpg with the diesel. The mpg is a lot better around town already.
Congrats! You can easily run that thing another 12 years to match your Tahoe's 15 years.

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Excellent choice!!!

Rick10Tahoe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Im thinking I’ll do this too .. a 21-23 Escalade ESV. Did you get a Cadillac certified pre owned?

OP
OP
isp5190

isp5190

Reaction score
Yes found a CPO @ Cincinnati Cadillac. They were great to deal with, it was worth the 90 mile dtive. Found several with lower mileage at Cadillac dealers but were not CPO.

BrotriX

Reaction score
Does anyone know when the Escalade switched from the GM infotainment system to the Google infotainment system? I heard it was later than the Yukon.

mplunk

Reaction score
Does anyone know when the Escalade switched from the GM infotainment system to the Google infotainment system? I heard it was later than the Yukon.
I don't think it ever did. My 22 has the GM and I just rode in a 23 that also had it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Purolator