My Resto-Mod Odyssey - '08 Tahoe LT3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tgui

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I need one! What seller did you go through?

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
Wouldn't tell it's differnet till you said something. Still looks damn good and everyone but you will think it's factory. Doesnt effect anythimg but just weird that they couldn't make that corner the same :think:

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That color, though. :yucky: :p

Nice to see more new builds threads. I should start a build thread for documentation. Now would be a good time so I can satisfy my OCD and list the mods in chronological order before I get too deep with them.

OP
OP
08HoeCD

08HoeCD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I need one! What seller did you go through?

USAutoNation on eBay. $43 shipped.
Perfect color match but just very slightly different figment at front corners. No one notices but me. :rolleyes:

OP
OP
08HoeCD

08HoeCD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wouldn't tell it's differnet till you said something. Still looks damn good and everyone but you will think it's factory. Doesnt effect anythimg but just weird that they couldn't make that corner the same :think:

Thanks brother.
Who knows about the corner treatment, but it's very slight.

OP
OP
08HoeCD

08HoeCD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That color, though. :yucky: :p

Nice to see more new builds threads. I should start a build thread for documentation. Now would be a good time so I can satisfy my OCD and list the mods in chronological order before I get too deep with them.

Lol. Yeah, the color was not my first choice but I got a good deal on it and it's grown on me. :p

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lol. Yeah, the color was not my first choice but I got a good deal on it and it's grown on me. :p

I was kidding. It's the same color as mine. I was the same way- it wasn't my first color of choice, but I'm perfectly satisfied with it considering the other option I had at the time. Sometimes it looks good and other times it looks too close to that damned Silver Birch color found on 80% of NBS trucks.

OP
OP
08HoeCD

08HoeCD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
And it hides dirt, dust and even water spots, thus reducing my OCD from forcing me to wash it three times per week.
Lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MCDizz