two questions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bon jenson

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
i have some rust on the lower passenger side door. and getting it fixed soon by body shop. but thought i should just pay more and have him just paint all the grey to match the black. and black it out. or leave it. and second question. with hid kits. do you have to have the kit? or can i just buy the bulbs and it work just as good. what does the kit do to them? someone told me you dont need it. but i wanna know for sure.

look at profile pictures to see my tahoe

lemme know. thanks

grnrpr68

Full Access Member
Reaction score
all black will look kick ass IMO but the hids you need the kit cause the bulbs by themselves wont work they need the ballasts to make them work but it is all plug n play just take your stock bulbs out put hids ones in and plug bulb into ballast then plug factory plug into ballast then your good..have fun and good luck post pics

OP
OP
B

bon jenson

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
alright i'll see if he'll just do that. but yeah i see what you are saying. i just wanted to make sure before i go out and order the the hids. thanks guys!

haks310

Got LEDs?
Reaction score
So just save yourself some cash and get a real HID kit from ddm tunning or somehwere like that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DarkHearse