tuckin 26's with McGaughy's 4/5" drop KIt

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AZ Kar Tunez

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
that wasn't us advertising those kits for that price. We are extremely reasonable on our pricing. We want our customers to have the best experience possible.

P.S. nice wheels did you get those from an unnamed shop in Mesa?

Grocery Getter

A guy with a truck.
Reaction score
that wasn't us advertising those kits for that price. We are extremely reasonable on our pricing. We want our customers to have the best experience possible.

P.S. nice wheels did you get those from an unnamed shop in Mesa?

HAHAHAH:laughing1:

I got your message and yes I did get them from said shop. I think they sold the business. They were nice guys, as far as I'm concerned but I could definitely see some issues on the business side........

Truck looks a lot different then it did when you put the wheels on, that was the first thing I did...........

OP
OP
syndicatesteve

syndicatesteve

Syndicate Steve
Reaction score
thanks for all the great comments, on my ride. as my friend from AZ Kar Tunez said, I dont know how to post pics her, but if you private message me I will email you more shots from several photoshoots

roadrageror

ROADRAGEROR
Reaction score
the pics in post #28 those are 255/30/26 tires? just curious. i have a 265 on my 22s and i thought that was pretty low pro.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia

Latest posts