Trinova Wax

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kenny D

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@Kenny D , yes 15-30 minutes is pretty standard timing for allowing wax to cure to surface.
Learn something new. I guess I have been too hasty in the past. Although most paste wax like I am used to says just let dry to a haze. I look forward to giving this a try. Might even go all out and do a clay bar treatment before hand. Any tips on that chore?

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Learn something new. I guess I have been too hasty in the past. Although most paste wax like I am used to says just let dry to a haze. I look forward to giving this a try. Might even go all out and do a clay bar treatment before hand. Any tips on that chore?
The clay is always a good idea to do when you wax as it removes the contaminants that your wash step doesnt always take off, such as fine dust and bug splatters. Clay bars can be picked up at any auto parts stores that have a detailing aisle. The key to a good clay job is q good clay lube. I have a couple I like, the one easiest to get a hold of is made by Lucas oil products. It's called slick mist and most auto parts like Napa and o Reillys carry it. A good thick microfiber towel to go after the clay and pick up the spray also helps. Just make sure your clay bar never touches the ground. Otherwise it'll pick up dirt and that will track whereever you use the clay bar on your rig and scratch.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jake 2015 GMC Yuk