Tranny in limp mode after BB tune

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2000limitedhoe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I installed my bbp PCM yesterday and took it for a drive. The tranny was in limp mode the entire time this PCM was installed. I switched the pcms back and my problem went away. I switched them again earlier and the same issues were there. I switched them again and with my factory PCM everything is fine. I checked the fluid and it is good, and no problems at all with the factory PCM. I've been in contact with Justin from bbp and he is helping a lot. I just want some of you guys out there that might know what the deal is to give your opinion.

SunlitComet

OBS Jedi-Do Good
Reaction score
limp mode is when a the tranny drops in to a specific configuration to enable drive to move vehicle but with limited operability and damage.

OP
OP
2000limitedhoe

2000limitedhoe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
it has got to be an incorrect parameter setting. Justin will fix it for you. Any chance you have any codes to share.

The check engine light is not on, never has come on. I have another Limited I'm going to put the PCM in and see if it does the same thing.

OP
OP
2000limitedhoe

2000limitedhoe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey sunlit, Justin got back with me today and said he is sending another PCM to me tomorrow. I believe it may be my fault for the delayed response due to me sending multiple emails.

Jenna- Thank you for replying on here. You guys are great to work with. Please tell Justin I'm truely sorry for the multiple emails. I didn't know that you guys emails are set that way.

JennaBear

Resident Ninja
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
No worries, if we could change the way the server was set up, we would! Glad you are getting it taken care of!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tatheho