TPMS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
George Owens

George Owens

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No Cost to me !!! I bought Tires at both places and they are very good at Service . Plus if you get oil change and Rotation they do it Automatically. Never been Charged to Align TPMS.

This is for an 08 tahoe if I posted in the 15+ then that was a mistake, so today while driving in the message center it said check rear right tire pressure , the next screen said it has 1psi but here’s the thing the tire is perfectly fine, so I’m even more convinced I need sensors

kwOH

Banned
Reaction score
This is for an 08 tahoe if I posted in the 15+ then that was a mistake, so today while driving in the message center it said check rear right tire pressure , the next screen said it has 1psi but here’s the thing the tire is perfectly fine, so I’m even more convinced I need sensors
It will work on an 08, but sounds like your sensor is bad if its showing 1 psi.

Sent from iPhone 7 plus using Tapatalk Pro

OP
OP
George Owens

George Owens

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So anyone know where to get a good set? I’m seeing on EBay around 50-70 bucks

Lalo

Reaction score
Rock auto also has the sensors , That TPMS tool also works for my 15 Yukon Denali just got it for $15 free shipping TPMStoolShop.com

KilluminatiDre

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Discount tire will reprogram for free. That's how I found out that I don't have sensors at all.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia

Latest posts