Tony / NorcalSS - Discredited

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
Modded

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
I help members on here more than Tony. From suspension to other topics.
And guess what, I am making 0 profits off the suggestions I make.
Tony does though. Tony also only posts in his build thread and suspension sections. Why? Because that's what lines his pockets directly through product pushing, and indirectly by "knowing his stuff".
I wish I could get some members from GMFS to chime in on this ish. Then Tony would not know what to say.

Also, you cannot take someone to court for taking a picture of a car you did work on. It simply does not work that way. The only issues you could have is if their plates were included in the pics, or if you revealed who the owner was. Outside that, it cannot happen! You are just throwing horse ish everywhere Tony.
I also never said you should leave this board at all. Stick around! :Handshake:
Just know that I will watch you post and link this thread every time you try to sell a 3/5+ kit.
If you are selling 1/3, 0/2, 2/3, or 2/4s I will not say much outside stuff you left out.
As for 3/5s........

Last edited:

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Modded you dont know the whole story. Instead of being a tuff guy behind a computer be a man for once and call me. I understand that and so unless you want me to speak to you from here on out pick up the phone and call me. Show some respect instead of just sitting here over and over and bashing on a guy.

godoy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't have a personal problem with tony and he does help everyone when they ask even if they haven't bought from him but it is usually to push his products and he pushes the Belltech sp shocks like crazy and they just plain blow. Worst ride I've ever felt.
It is plain to see all he cares about is sales his name is all over every single thread in street suspension with links pushing his products it's annoying to be blunt. Nobody can even have a discussion with him constantly claiming he can fix the issue.

I have belltechs on all 4 corners and the ride is really good
So in my opinion belltechs do not blow and if I would buy again I wouldn't hesitate to buy belltechs again!
And tony pushing to sell the belltech shocks ? I agree on that but good thing he did or else I wouldn't have the nice smooth ride I have now ,
As far as the djm a arms , springs, I have no complaints and love the ride!
I would recommend anybody to get parts from tony and as well ask for his help he's really helpful
Everybody has their own opinion and this is mine.

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using Tapatalk 2

OP
OP
Modded

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
Modded you dont know the whole story. Instead of being a tuff guy behind a computer be a man for once and call me. I understand that and so unless you want me to speak to you from here on out pick up the phone and call me. Show some respect instead of just sitting here over and over and bashing on a guy.

Tough guy behind a computer my ass. More like honest guy behind a computer and not a Madoff like individual like you that people are supposed to trust when you are clearly taking advantage.
I an not bashing you anymore than you are bashing me. I have no desire to talk to you on the phone because I already have an appropriate schema drawn up on you that will not change by some short term action.
Respect is earned, not deserving of any person who ask for it.
You once had my respect, that respect has been replaced by suspicion and scrutiny of everything you post due to my interactions with you.

---------- Post added at 01:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:38 PM ----------

BTW, you mentioning being a man for once make me laugh.
Coming from a guy that refuses to host an argument with a member that is justly questioning his past with evidence.
I have tried resolving issues direct with you in the past. It resulted in your nonchalant attitude saying that all aftermarket suspension setups need to be modified to fit.
Uh huh.....

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
houston anyone who knows me knows im playing around on that. Please read the entire thread on that one even put lol and jk next to it for that same reason.

I have a full time job that pays for my modding of my vehicles hence if you look at the post i put up earlier about xmas bonuses you will see that. I do sell drop kits but no way in hell enough to pay for the bills and home mortgage that's why I have my union job.

http://www.tahoeyukonforum.com/forum/showthread.php?p=581792&posted=1#post581792

Last edited:

imi4tth3w

Full Access Member
Reaction score
some of you guys need to get real. i really don't have much experience with either party, but i do know a lot about modifying tahoes/vehicles. from what i see, this is an entire thread about how a 3/5 drop doesn't really drop it 3/5"?? cmon now, every vehicle is different. not EVERYONE is going to get the exact drop with the same kit. you want more drop in the rear? throw some bricks in the trunk. maybe his "old" drop numbers were an older version of the kit and they updated it? either way its not going to be exact.

this guy has a job, sells lowering kits and helps members. why would he push stuff he doesn't have? of course he's going to push the kits he makes more money on. you guys need to figure out how the retail business works. its a buyer/seller market. also, if your going to a lowered vehicle, i wouldn't expect the ride to be premium. there are many factors into how a suspension rides.

i have never met or talked to tony or even seen how he does business, but from what i know, i'm gonna side with him. who else has a phone number in their sig that says call 24/7? you can buy these kits anywhere. from what it sounds like he will provide the customer service that sets it apart. if i ever go dropped, i wouldn't hesitate to give tony a call.

matt14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tony is a stand up guy and has always been a big help to me and my friends. I always refer people to him for kits and they ( as well as me) are always happy with our results. I was I believe the original member to use the TB springs for the NBS after already riding the djm 3/5 kit from stylin trucks. Was very happy with the whole deal. He even threw them in for me, although im a tech and could have very well did it my self. A friend of mine just as recent as a month ago got a TBSS drop kit from tony and he is happy with the results and the service tony provided. It's sad that members have to bash someone who really is just trying to help people out and to get people the best deals possible. He offers custom kits so that you dont have to waste time and money trying to use this spring, then this other, then these other shocks. It really is just sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDHanz