Tony / NorcalSS - Discredited

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gzes

the drifting 2dr
Reaction score
He had a thread but dont remember where just get in where all his threads are and look for it. Bad ass

Andrew2944r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tony treated me well and gave me all the info I needed for my drop which was Belltech and wheels I ordered from him in a super fast fashion. The bump stop bracket removal was not explained but when you drop anything always expect that something else will need a few mods. I have had lowered vehicles since the mid 90's so i expected something else would need to be done especially with all the added weight to the rear of the vehicle. The look by far out weights the few easy mods that need to be done.

OP
OP
Modded

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
im going to answer once to this and im done.

1) on maxs thread you can see the difference between teh coils/thickness of the old light silver 4230 vs the new 4230 also height difference.

2) on the z71s you will get more drop vs a regular tahoe since rear springs are a little higher.

3) The moderators here can see if "frank" was using the same IP as me and they would bring that up if it was the case

4) this pictures in threads are from what other customers sent me on the info chart. I put their info up becuase people will see the results were from the original owners truck.

5) here is another customer with the same rear kit you have hes at 33.25 in rear he posted the results also. (people still said 5.5 at this time but 5+ on my site as I stated in next post as3/5 not 5.5 at same time frame this post was posted)
http://www.tahoeyukonforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=38052

6) if you look at my 3/5+ kit now in rear i have it listed 5-5.25 inches its been that way on my site for a while now. It didnt drop the full amount as I first stated (which i addressed) so I adjusted accordingly ie 5-5.25 inch drop which has been a while. Your posts where i said 5.5 was in 2010 and 11 things have changed. I haven't used the 5.5 for a while now just 5+ and in notes says 5-5.25. Your post links from what I said are from (in some cases) years ago things have changed and my site reflects this. Even here i said 3/5 since thats what I had it listed on the site at that time
http://www.tahoeyukonforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=38055

7) You went off on my about the strut mod which ive been doing for years you went so far to discredit me on the post and try make me look like im a liar...... and what happened you were actually wrong which prob upset you even more and that pretty much lead us into what we have here.

8) Modded you always have issues with me and there are many here that have been happy with my help. I even lifted a members up few weeks ago and he posted pics in the 4x4 section since you say i dont do all these trucks. You can see that customers truck here.http://www.tahoeyukonforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46924

9) On my 6 inch drop spring i sent the springs out to actaul testers and they got more drop out of them and ride was nice also which both members on this site posted up about. I went off of their measurements even if lets say a person got a 5.75 inch drop instead of 6 do you think they would complain?? We all know that some trucks will vary where they sit at its been like that with GM for years.

Here is member Chad7n7 same kit as you in back 32 1/8 (not .25 sorry) in rear which sits lower than yours i think by 1 inch he is on 305 35 24 and most of all hes happy with the drop kit. LIke I said i dont know why your truck is sitting higher.
2012-03-15143434.jpg

Here is another truck i did
http://www.tahoeyukonforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=26508

5305 3 inch rear drop kit he was sitting at 34 5/8 from belltech (had spacer in)
Take spacer out he would be at 33 5/8 4 inch drop
As the above post on chads truck he on 305 35 24 he is at 32 1/8 from ground to fenderlip
305 45 22 32.81
305 35 24 32.41 so tire will sit .2 lower at lip

33 5/8 with the 4 inch spring (spacer removed) then put in the 4230 he would have been at 32 5/8 then the shorter 24 inch tire height would be at about 32 1/4 lets say. That's a full one inch lower then the 4 inch belltech spring and pretty much the same height as chads truck.

I'm done with this topic I said what I wanted to say if someone wants to get other details they can pm me or call. I've been on this community for years helping the best way I could. I fixed the rear spring heights a while ago and two posts above can show the results of the kits I sold to customers.

I have installed many of the same items on my wifes escalade and done a full write up on it even write up while towing and so trying to give the community even more feedback on the kit. Tried the 4230 also but for towing wouldnt be the best and didnt want to have helper bags plus the autoride so put the 5305 back in if I didnt have autoride id just add in helper bags and be done with it.

First off, I have no personal beef with Tony.
My issue with hims comes purely from his post and sell tactics.
As you can see above, none of the stuff he said has to do with what I posted about. There is no direct answers for why members get different results from the Tahoes he supposedly does locally.
He mentions, that his post about certain drop heights are "old".
So they are basically made up right? Or you were simply posting with no proof?
You have been dropping these SUVs for 10 years plus so I am assuming you should know exactly what you are talking about. But your post are sure going contrary to that fact.
So that means you either do not know what you are talking about, or you are purposely deceiving people so they buy parts from you.
Then you mention the strut mod post from the other day. When did I say that you were a liar in that whole argument?
All I said was that it did not add up and that it did not make sense to me. It did not make sense to GoodinBlack at first either. Eventually, I was wrong and you were proved right.
Where is your proof of correctness and my "personal beef vendetta" against you in this thread?
You posted the same SUV of a guy that got the supposed drop, yet my first post and many members did not get those results. So are we making up all that?
And as for those thinking I am being a drama queen, you simply do not know what you are talking about and just choose to blindly follow Tony, even after facts prove "otherwise" of him. I am not handling anything directly with Tony because there is nothing to talk to him about. I have purchased from him in the past and never will again. He is just too shady for my liking.
I will also make sure that there is no deceiving going on anymore with the rest of his sales. If I see something that does not add up, he will get called out every time by me.
Look at the amount of NNBS Tahoes that have 2/4 drops and look almost level. Then you see ones with a supposed 3/5 and the rear is sitting way higher when compared to the front when the ratio should be like how it is on the 2/4s. You can probably guess why that is.

Last edited:

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
OP
OP
Modded

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
http://www.tahoeyukonforum.com/forum/showpost.php?p=581414&postcount=1226
"Tony is going to wish I was dead after I am done blasting him."

http://www.tahoeyukonforum.com/forum/showpost.php?p=581595&postcount=1268
"Tomorrow, my campaign will start against you and it will get more personal than Presidential campaign."

Oh yeah, that is after the fact of me trying your 5.5" drop.
Post some answers as to why my drop (and many members) did not reach what they were advertised as since you are the 10+ year expert?
You simply can't. Only local trucks get good results. I bet they probably have cut coils too.
You have supposedly dropped 50+ SUVs over the last years and yet none of them correlate with the results members have on here.
The picture I posted in my first post with the black NNBS on 22 with drop heights makes no sense.
Explain that?
:popcorn:
The above quote shows nothing personal. It led to to this thread supported by PURE FACTS!
Where are your facts? Supposedly, you do not post pics of members SUVs because of "what happened a few years ago and you getting in trouble".
That is complete bs.
You can make it look as personal as you want, but anyone who is not blindly following you will be questioning your integrity right now too.

Blazed

Accepting Donations
Reaction score
I don't have a personal problem with tony and he does help everyone when they ask even if they haven't bought from him but it is usually to push his products and he pushes the Belltech sp shocks like crazy and they just plain blow. Worst ride I've ever felt.
It is plain to see all he cares about is sales his name is all over every single thread in street suspension with links pushing his products it's annoying to be blunt. Nobody can even have a discussion with him constantly claiming he can fix the issue.

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
you dont know the story of what happened a few years ago and unless they give me rights to post it i dont. Not worth the lawyer fees of something getting posted again and im to blame for the end result that happened to the vehicle which I was proved to be free and clear or any wrong doing.

Call it bs and keep on bashing me Ill still be around.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
golavaman