Thinking of moving from Escalade to Yukon Denali

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tommyb80

Reaction score
Funny I looked at a used 2013 HD Ultra Limited a few years ago that had 9k miles, pipes, intake, etc.. Wife and I took it out for a ride and it was a nice bike. She was super comfortable. We get back to the dealer and the salesman goes, "Oh yeah, we just took that bike out of our rental fleet." My wife and I walked right out! Believe it or not the same way some treat rental cars is how they treat a rental Harley. I myself couldn't come to buy one in my life.

Denali132

Banned
Reaction score
A little trick I use is to rip my DVDs to digital, stripping out the menu, and burning only the movie to a DVD-R. Drop it in the player and it starts right at the movie.

A side benefit is it you carry around the backup instead of the original in the vehicle.

Disney is really annoying with the previews that you can't skip.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Do you rip them to a SD card or USB flash drive? I know a lot about not much about damn computers. I have a ton of Blu Ray's and on iTunes but not sure how hard it is with iTunes. I bought a iPad mine 128 GB and could down load quite a few movies but now since I have unlimited WI Fi in my vehicle I put a Roku and a Apple TV in there. But could you explain how to rip my movies and music to a SD card or USB. I also have a old iPod Touch 4 behind my radio with 32 GB and use that just for music. Thanks if you can tell me a easier and better way to put the most music and video.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Danny3737

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Trust me Danny I know! I've seen a few of them and it pissed me off. The ones on my squad I would sometimes just reprimand them but some would send them to IA because of his former complaints they had.

I should have clarified that's it's mostly the Deputies.

Goodinblack

I Like Tacos
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Do you rip them to a SD card or USB flash drive? I know a lot about not much about damn computers. I have a ton of Blu Ray's and on iTunes but not sure how hard it is with iTunes. I bought a iPad mine 128 GB and could down load quite a few movies but now since I have unlimited WI Fi in my vehicle I put a Roku and a Apple TV in there. But could you explain how to rip my movies and music to a SD card or USB. I also have a old iPod Touch 4 behind my radio with 32 GB and use that just for music. Thanks if you can tell me a easier and better way to put the most music and video.

Please discuss in a private chat thread. Other posts have been deleted.

WillCO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There are abut 4 different discussions happening in this thread.

I agree - current generation Tahoes and Yukons are profoundly ahead of previous generations in interior design and materials terms. I think an 08 Escalade to a 17 Yukon is absolutely an upgrade!

I drive so many rental cars that I would forget to do doughnuts in the parking lot half the time, even if I wanted to. I usually get in them and focus on getting to my meeting. Deliberately thrashing rental cars seems a bit juvenile. But I still wouldn't buy a rental; they all smell like butt more or less by the time they have 20,000 miles on them - and they almost always seem to be stripped of options.

2015Denali4WD

Reaction score
Funny you're thinking this because I did the same thing! I traded my 08 Escalade in for a 2016 Suburban and love it! The amount of new features is unbelievable. Our Escalades are really nice but the new Suburban has so many more features and it's really nice having 3 tvs and Blu Ray player. First thing I did was getting the video in motion so the front screen works while driving.

Sent from my iPad Pro using Tapatalk

How did you get it to work in the front while driving?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
StayStoney

Latest posts