Thinking about some suspension and brake upgrades, come school me

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mikey SBF

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Just wanted to open up a discussion on some suspension components.

I have a need for new brakes and want to upgrade some of the suspension components at the same time .... might as well if everything is apart.

After some discussion with boostaholic on here and a few friends in real life about what I wanted out of it and came up with these ideas.

I currently have 22 inch rims with 305/45/22 tires on them and was considering a 2/4 drop with spindles up front and coils in the rear but not sure on what direction to go with the shocks. Im pretty sure on the spring tech or belltech spindles and belltech 4 inch rear coil drop.

I wanted to go with a big brake setup and was wondering if its worth it to go with the Baer or wilwood full kit or just upgraded rotors really. Ive seen the baer full kits to go for around 2500 and just checked on the 6 piston front wilwood kits seem to go for about the same amount.

I wanted to get some sway bars for the body roll as well. I was thinking hotchkis or ive seen the eibach setups out there as well.

Come school me people, id love whatever you can help me with.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Coldlegos

Latest posts