thehoe92 Lowered 3/5

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
thehoe92

thehoe92

fo sho
Reaction score
lmao at chin spoiler.. never heard that one before!
but thanks kevin! :)

took some more pictures today after I finished up polishing :)

so I guess I'm not THAT good with the rattle can
still have orange peel, even after doing everything perfect
IMG_8718.jpg

my new mirror :buffer:
IMG_8722.jpg

everything behind the wheel painted black :)
IMG_8724.jpg

need some trailing arm relocators
IMG_8725.jpg

DJM shocks thanks to Steve painted black haha!
IMG_8727.jpg

told you I got that ***** looking clean
IMG_8729.jpg

like a black hole or something crazy
IMG_8731.jpg

messin around with focus settings
IMG_8733.jpg

I've been talking to this guy who has been painting professionally for a while at a shop who does side jobs and I will be getting everything that I rattle canned done up proper and the best part is he said it will not flake, can't wait!!
IMG_8740.jpg

just in case you never seen an HID bulb lit up close
IMG_8742.jpg

JK started a trend of front ends.. I'm starting my own trend :D
IMG_8745.jpg

oh and I never posted up what the tail lights look like when they are turned on..
IMG_8760.jpg

Last edited:

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
That Tahoe gets hotter with every set of pics uploaded!!
I am feeling it alot, and I agree with Trendsetting, not Trendfollowig! :D
Any plany on getting dunped tips for that exhaust setup, or are you gonna leave it like that?
Only asked because I heard it louder when angled towards the ground because of bouncing off sound waves.

OP
OP
thehoe92

thehoe92

fo sho
Reaction score
thanks dude! :)

btw I'm not hating, I told JK from the very beginning that I love his front end but I'll leave that to him, fits his truck perfect

I never really have plans, its usually just clean or blizz suggesting something then with enough persuasion 5 minutes later I'm doing it

I would like it to be maybe a tad bit louder :D

just buy a tip and have it welded on?

matt14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Get any exhaust fumes in the truck? The tailpipe is ugly as hell and want to cut it off, but my kid rides in the truck everyday and dont want the fumes from the exhaust getting in the truck.

OP
OP
thehoe92

thehoe92

fo sho
Reaction score
none that I am aware of..
I WOT almost everywhere now.. cruisin around 40 I wait for it to downshift, then slam it and it takes off, and even then don't smell anything

you will love it though, I noticed a little gain performance and the sound is perfect :imo:
very subtle and the best on start up, and when going from a red light, just the low RPM's is all you really hear and then back to stock sound

Last edited:

matt14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I used to have turn downs in my Nova back in high school ( damn im getting old) and it was hell loud. They were some 2 chamber flowmasters. Then had a malibu with no muffler, just a pipe. Got home from AZ, and bought a thunderbird turbo coupe. Muffler came apart internally and just cut it off. I dont have the extra funds for exhaust, so was thinking about just cutting it off. Maybe this week at work

OP
OP
thehoe92

thehoe92

fo sho
Reaction score
I will guarantee you will love it or your money back!! :D

haha but seriously, I was in the same boat as you, no money but wanted something different, clean talked me into it, 5 minutes later he's under the truck with a sawzall

its a nice change and your back end gets cleaned up because there is no rusty exhaust pokin out

I was considering cutting the muffler just a couple of days ago, but that got turned down quick

I know jesse james just cuts the insides of his out but I figure I'll just leave it like it is

chris come home and you can drive it HAHA! see what a lowered tahoe is supposed to ride like!!!

I can't wait to get everything painted body color :D

then slap a grille on.. I will be following the trend a little just because I LOVE the look of the street scenes speed grill JK has

and I will be good to go for a while until I think of something new :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Denali21