thehoe92 Lowered 3/5

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
thehoe92

thehoe92

fo sho
Reaction score
LMAO! nah I have some of the coolest neighbors
every time I'm cleaning the hoe they ask if their car is next and I get a bunch of compliments

in fact I guy down the street rolled up in his H3 and asked where I got my rims powdercoated and then he shit bricks when I told him that I just used a rattle can

my neighbor next to me had the same tahoe as me on 22's but like the LT and he just sold that and got a NNBS white suburban and put the 2's on there looks sick

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
You did a good job on the rattle, came out looking PC'd like the neighbor thought.
Now you have a way of getting down to get that rear level with the front, just get DJMDIRECTs new setup, and make this thread a good 10 pages longer by telling us how you did it. :)

OP
OP
thehoe92

thehoe92

fo sho
Reaction score
well I can't really take any of the credit for that one lol all of it goes to Clean95
I just say thanks, but my neighbor just got a TL and wanted to paint his rims but he's looking around for a PC shop that will hook it up I told him to tell me if he found one

wait wait.. you want me to go lower?
haha I don't know if I can

I can tuck the front if I want but right now I have it 32" off the ground and I can turn the wheel all the way without rubbing until the last little turn so I don't really want to lower it more

I'm sure once I get my sway bars I'll be looking to get lower :D

...never expected this thread to be 28 pages long HAHA!

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
Do not go lower in the front, I say its good how it is.
But I think you body drop and audio system got rid of the rear rake, if not, then def. go lower in the rear to level it out.

OP
OP
thehoe92

thehoe92

fo sho
Reaction score
I don't have rake?
lol if anything I need to lower the front like half an inch to make it level

but damn I can't stop driving my hoe now..
going from springs for like a month to having shocks is like a dream

rides so smooth I love it!! :)

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
Oh shit you have Cali Lean, I based the above comment off of the pics Bliz uploaded right after you guys finished the coil install?
Haha I have .25" of cali lean right now, soon to be .5" after the new coils settle so we are in the same boat.

OP
OP
thehoe92

thehoe92

fo sho
Reaction score
where you been bro HAHA!
that was when I was lifted LMFAO!!!

IMG_8698.jpg

theres a good one for ya

or this one lol!!
IMG_8682.jpg

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
Is that the rear height, if so, how low is the front?
***** too clean that low, the lowest area on my truck is 33.75" on flat surface, being the passengers side rear.

AV8ter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks good. I still support you going to the dealership and picking up one of the late-model chin spoilers LOL. Would look that much lower but it is straight pimpin without it so it is cool either way.

Kevin

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abruck