The Yeti

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yuko04

"SquareBODluvr"
Reaction score
RObbie is"that deal".
I bought a new Esky roof rack from him and it got here fast! He stayed in detailed contact with me through PM and email. If he made a move, I knew about it. Great communication and help. He gets back to you fast and ships product just as quick too!!!

I give Robbie A+:Handshake:

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks Jonas! Much appreciated. It was a little burdensome knowing that you knew my bathroom time, but if that's what it takes to make you happy! LOL

:Handshake:

OP
OP
Yuko04

Yuko04

"SquareBODluvr"
Reaction score
No prob! I will be talking at you about Esky step rails and smoothie vents!
You da man! :thumbup:

CTown LTZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just stumbled upon this section today.

Have bought from Robbie a couple times now. First, a set of CK375s and then an Esky roof rack. His service and attention to detail far exceeded my expectations. Received tracking numbers the next day and products two days later. Would definitely buy from him again!!

OP
OP
Yuko04

Yuko04

"SquareBODluvr"
Reaction score
Took me awhile to find this again.
Purchased some 22" CK375 OEM REPS from Robbie about a month ago. He is really is a solid dude. Good business etiquette and gets your stuff to you quick. Price was very decent. I am always happy with doing business with "The YETI"[emoji106]

SUBLETTKUSTOMZ

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmart157

Latest posts