The life and times of Debonair’s Denali

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Always has for me. I had a JL Audio amp+knob and now the Kenwood that both did. I'm using phone cable (RJ11) from Hopedepot in the Yukon. They were out of black so I had to use white. I never uninstall it when changing vehicles, just buy another.
Nice. So I need to get a RJ11 only?

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nope. Fan was in the other grille and yes it was filthy, but quiet.

Mic was very obviously a mic. I google the part number before cutting just to be sure. GM Part No.: 25783504 - Microphone Asm-Radio Volume Compensator Interior Noise. More pics of it HERE.

The Active Noise Cancelling (ANC) of the Bose system freaks out when you tap into it for subwoofer signal and feeds a bunch of noise into the system. There are no settings for it in the head unit software to disable it. By cutting a mic it disables itself. ANC doresnt work for crap anyways. Same exact issue and resolution as my Infiniti when I tapped into its Bose system.

4HAkSxZ.jpg
Oh yeah, I forgot your Denali is a NNBS. Mine doesn't have that ANC crap. I thought that wire plug looked different. I have the Bose Lux system and I'm running the satellites off that amp but I have an MTX Thunderform enclosure with a JL 10" sub running off it's own amp. I have an afternarket DD hu and it works pretty good. Carry on!

OP
OP
Debonair

Debonair

Reaction score
After getting the hitch cover painted I realized how easy it is to steal them. I spent some time coming up with various solutions to secure it. In the end I decided on a hi-tech solution.

I drilled a couple holes and installed some small locks. They are not professional-thief proof but will thwart the casual opportunistic parking lot thief's efforts to relieve me of it. They are nearly invisible from the back unless you are looking for them.

uydLwNa.jpg

6z5Q0NP.jpg

f950czN.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tim j