the heat wont turn off when i turn off the truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Spoolin

Reaction score
A lot of things labeled for one thing are used for something else, but trust me, the two different sizes work perfect for the red, blue and yellow connectors. And the little spike makes sure it's crimped secure as shit and not just squeezed with the portion that says insulated on your pair. I've seen some come undone, now granted it's operator error from either not enough pressure or wrong wire gauge/connector used, but using the ones I mentioned RARELY come undone because of the piercing like action from that little spike.

rockola1971

Full Access Member
Reaction score
these the ones i used. the butt crimp had soder in the middle that melted when i hit it with the mini torch. i hope it keeps. so far so good.
Itll keep. That solders melting point is not going to be reached by the current flow passing through that connection because the connection is not loose which would cause a resistance and ultimately end in heating up to the point the wire insulation starts to melt and possibly even catch fire.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDHanz