The brightest fog light for denali

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wolferine358

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello knowledged and fellow members, from regular fog light bulbs, to hyper white, to hids , and led fogs, which is the best to have as bright lights. I'm use to putting hids at a 35w rate for brightess output. I was hearing that if i do change them I may burn the casing because it's plastic. What should I replace my lights to,to get the brightest white light possible? I was looking at spyder led fog lights but not sure if the output is bright enough.

YukonXL04

The Riverboat
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If your going to use them for everyday use then you really need to put a HID projector fog light in the housing to not blind other drivers. Another member here put round led spot lights in his and Im sure they are super bright... however Im also sure they will blind the crap out of oncoming traffic. Also you really don't want alot of foreground lighting, may look great in the city, but when you get out into poorly lit areas the brightness will actually make it harder to see further distances.

OHSIXX

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I run LED bulbs in my fogs just for looks as I have a low beam retro and really don't need fog lights. I have run silverstars for a little bit and they are pretty good. I also ran a 35W PNP Hid kit and had no issues with heat.

livingez_123

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I melted my stock Denali fogs with just some 100w bulbs. I will replace them with a true projector and a Cree LED bulb. problem is, I seem to be finding only projectors with halo rings.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo