Teaser Thread full pics to come...PIC Heavy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Knope

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Love the new look man. I'll be doing some work on my 2002 White SLT and I hope it ends up looking half as good as this one.

Bruizza

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I almost went with that Matte Charcoal Metallic on my wrap. I settled on Matte Dark Grey Metallic. I have the Dub Skillz with the same finish as your ballers. I think it will look pretty damn good with the Matte Charcoal Metallic.

OP
OP
BeanTWN

BeanTWN

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Nice work! It's crazy that I picked out the the same rims and wrap for my Yukon.
Haha good taste is what it is... I chose a little bit different option on the wrap... I need to get some pictures of this thing before it goes back onto the lift for some MOAR Low goodies.

OP
OP
BeanTWN

BeanTWN

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
934d865945cf42cbdacce9824726af1f.jpg
quick shot leaving the store a couple of weeks ago before front end light redo(all black housings/clear lenses/custom led round fogs)

Last edited:

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
Wow that's crispy clean. Nice call on the wrap color and best of all it's different from everyone else.
All that's left on the exterior is the lights your talking about,black housings will complete the look.
Will you add more black suede to the interior to match the headliner ?

SlowD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Would love to see more unedited pictures so you can see how awesome the color is.
Did they wrap around the body kit or over it?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amada