Tan Leather Headrests

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My denali's interior looks identical to the one scottyboy posted and my interior code is listed as RPO 522, Medium neutral tan. So the shale interior is not going to be code 522. What year and model truck are you working with @inmypassatlife ?

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's interesting. :confused: The family that I live with has a 2005 esky esv with the same ish looking interior as that last pic color wise. And mine is different lol. But my truck has interior code 522, I wonder if that's the secondary code for my interior and primary code for the darker tan is different. Hmmmmm.....

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
@ScottyBoy @inmypassatlife , easiest way is to pop off the headrest, turn it around and open up the plastic clips by prying them apart, there'll be a white tag inside telling you what the color is called. Easy.

OP
OP
inmypassatlife

inmypassatlife

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@ScottyBoy @inmypassatlife , easiest way is to pop off the headrest, turn it around and open up the plastic clips by prying them apart, there'll be a white tag inside telling you what the color is called. Easy.
Yeah mine is definitely 522 based on the color match of the seat cover. Theirs has to be something different since the outer panels are darker

MCAT069

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a 2004 Suburban RPO 522 and my 5 year old would love a DVD player in front of him. Do you have pictures available of what we can hopefully trade for?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rgeurts

Latest posts