Tan Leather Headrests

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

inmypassatlife

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am looking for a pair of Tan NBS Headrests, name your price or trade for a pair of Audiovox OEM headrest screens.

I have a pair of tan leather headrest screens, all wiring and such is there, but needs an external DVD player. i don't have a use for them since the kiddo uses his tablet more than anything. I just want oem headrests to replace them.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
I am looking for a pair of Tan NBS Headrests, name your price or trade for a pair of Audiovox OEM headrest screens.

I have a pair of tan leather headrest screens, all wiring and such is there, but needs an external DVD player. i don't have a use for them since the kiddo uses his tablet more than anything. I just want oem headrests to replace them.
Damn! I wish you would've said something earlier. My buddy scrapped a Suburban with the tan leather seats still in them. I def would've snatched them up for you.

ScottyBoy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What color tan? There are three different shades of tan. One is a very light tan called "shale", then there is a medium tan that is called "medium neutral" , then a darker tan that is sometimes referred to as "dark neutral". What year is your truck?

ScottyBoy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the medium neutral tan headrests on mine. I have the two tone tan Denali seats, they originally came out of a 2004 Denali. The seats and headrests are medium neutral with shale colored inserts. I just bought some headrest monitors too, not entire replacement headrest, just the actual monitors. I have yet to cut my headrests open and actually install them yet though. I'd be willing to trade depending on how drastic the color difference is on the headrests that you have.

OP
OP
inmypassatlife

inmypassatlife

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got any pics of yours? Sorry been busy all day and haven't been able to upload

ScottyBoy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got any pics of yours? Sorry been busy all day and haven't been able to upload

Here's a pic of mine. The lighter color inserts are definitely the shale color. I compared it to the shale seats that were in my brothers 01 Tahoe. And from what I've been told, the darker tan on my seats and the headrests is called medium neutral.

IMG_20170607_175506170.jpg

ScottyBoy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you have a pic of the headrests on your seats? If they are a tad darker than the shale seats, then I may be interested. I can go find you some Shale colored headrests in the junkyard, I see a lot of them around here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick3645