Tail Light/Front HVAC issues….

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PopoPackage2011

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey I posted about this before did a bunch of research to no avail.

Anyone have any ideas why when I hit brakes, only 3rd brake light works (Tail DRLs, reverse lites work fine) and pas rear turn signal dead, all bulbs are good in rear. Could it be a bad brake light switch or some weird short/bad wiring…. Trying to figure out how to troubleshoot this….

The second HVAC thing is that the temp knob works, but vent door actuator may be bad, I will test it I have a replacement part, what else would prevent my front ac from flowing? Gotta be a stuck vent door…

Any help greatly appreciated as ive surfed these forums and youtube and nobody really has these weird issues

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey I posted about this before did a bunch of research to no avail.

Anyone have any ideas why when I hit brakes, only 3rd brake light works (Tail DRLs, reverse lites work fine) and pas rear turn signal dead, all bulbs are good in rear. Could it be a bad brake light switch or some weird short/bad wiring…. Trying to figure out how to troubleshoot this….

The second HVAC thing is that the temp knob works, but vent door actuator may be bad, I will test it I have a replacement part, what else would prevent my front ac from flowing? Gotta be a stuck vent door…

Any help greatly appreciated as ive surfed these forums and youtube and nobody really has these weird issues
for the brakes start by checking the fuses. if the switch was bad I don't think the high brake light would work, so you would have no lights at all if the switch was bad.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thekenstar