Tahoe to Cadillac conversion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ken G

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I was just curious if it could be done as a simple bolt on. Plus I don’t like the Escalade tail lights. But that front end looks sick.
If you hate the Esky taillights buy an Esky and swap for Yukon taillights and filler panels. The Esky lights fit right onto a Yukon so the lights and filler panel should be a direct swap onto and Esky and you would have the front and tail ends that you like lol with an easy option to convert back to stock without messing with values.

Burby

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We've got a 2015 Tahoe in the neighborhood with Esky taillights and way too much chrome. Yeash. So much cringe.

noob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Another option is to wrap the top half of the tail lights on an esky in vinyl to make it look half the size. I was thinking about it on mine, but the looks grew on me.

noob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Grew right up the side of the truck too...;)

It's ok, bc it's the front that grabs your attention!

bOLkHRo.jpg

And I was thinking of swapping my 2010 to the tall tail lights, but decided that the new one and the old one had very distinctive taillights for it's generation and I should keep them looking "normal". I'm thinking about putting smaller wheels on the old one with fat tires to be my go anywhere car that I don't mind hitting pot holes etc.

CMoore711

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you hate the Esky taillights buy an Esky and swap for Yukon taillights and filler panels. The Esky lights fit right onto a Yukon so the lights and filler panel should be a direct swap onto and Esky and you would have the front and tail ends that you like lol with an easy option to convert back to stock without messing with values.

By far the best option and direction if you love the front end and just do not like the stock tail lights. Which I totally agree with you.

This route would be much cheaper, faster, and easily reversible for resale.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MCDizz