Tahoe LTZ with pics!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tahoe14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
zolt11, OE exhaust tip with GMC logo part#19156358. From the GMC Yukon accessory web page.

OP
OP
J

jimim

Reaction score
First major road trip this weekend. Heading to topsail nc for the week. I added a layer of fuzion wax this weekend and revealed the rims. Almost 2000 miles and loving it. I got a 32 gb USB drive and a 32 fb sd card full of ripped Disney movies for the kids and we are off. Should be interesting to see how comfy it is for 11 hrs on the road. Been getting crazy good gas mileage compared to my 2011. Song know why it's so much higher.

Jimi

OmegaRoach

Reaction score
First major road trip this weekend. Heading to topsail nc for the week. I added a layer of fuzion wax this weekend and revealed the rims. Almost 2000 miles and loving it. I got a 32 gb USB drive and a 32 fb sd card full of ripped Disney movies for the kids and we are off. Should be interesting to see how comfy it is for 11 hrs on the road. Been getting crazy good gas mileage compared to my 2011. Song know why it's so much higher.

Jimi

What format/settings did you put the movies in?

cjweb11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
them wheels!! :lewx4:

ltz trim w chrome grill looks good on the WDT, probably the only color i will say that about

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xay2Smoove

Latest posts