tahoe got some love

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
nytahoe

nytahoe

"Tha Butcha"
Reaction score
yup. i like it a lot. useing an ipod on the z vs the d3 night and day. nav u cant look up my phone number anymore. but the z is easy to use. the eq is crazy . the bt is from parrot. it uploaded all my number and turns the bt on my phone on everytime i get in my truck.

BlizzardX23

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yea...I love my Z...it does the same, but mine tells me who is calling...Yours shoudl too..

Thats the nice thing about the BlueTooth..it connects whenever you turn on your truck...this series is the best on the market IMO...plus it has NavTraffic! ;)

Last edited:

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
Looks good man, I almost ahve the same tails with you just that mine is black.
Also loving the Pioneer!

Effeckt

Resident Cards Fan
Reaction score
the tails have a fine tint on them but might do some more. i dont like the tails to dark. has anyone tryed the tint flim for tail lights??

I actually like the tint film as long as it is good quality. It's easy to install and looks good, sometimes better than the spray on kind IMO. The spray on kind usually ends up coming out darker than I prefer and if it's not applied evenly it doesn't look right IMO. Here's pics of the overlays on my old Mazda 6. I actually had the clear euro tails and then just put laser cut overlays on that would allow me to still have the red shine through.

20879200028_large.jpg

20879200030_large.jpg

On my old 545 I put overlays on just over the turn signal area. They weren't as good of a quality as the ones on my Mazda. A lot thinner but they still did the job.

3106972_27_full.jpg

BlizzardX23

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just looked at the Z110...that thing is siiiick!!!!

I definitely want one! But I already have the Z2 which is working great for me...I paid over $2k for the Z2 when it came out...now it cost 1/3 of that...I dont wanna waste it just cuz the Z110 is out though =/

OP
OP
nytahoe

nytahoe

"Tha Butcha"
Reaction score
yea tha name pops up and now you can have msn op gas, stocks etc. yea well for the price i got the z for i was stupid not to ket it. cant say how much but like 1/4 of r/t.

the tint look sick on the tails on the maz. looks good on the bmw also. mike have to look in to it.

the vetts my dads. its a 80 with a 350 roll motor. 375hp 410 ftlb 4 speed. that was a 3 year body off. it only took 3 year cause my dad built a factor 5 croba kit car duning. the croba only took 5 months. that this is crazy it s got a 427 small block just under 500 hp and tq. tko 5 speed. car only about 2200 lbs. 315 rear tires spine like on ice. i have to make a post with the cars my dad built in a last few year. the lastes was a 59 vette body tube chas c4 control arms z06 breaks and an ls3 6 speed.

MYNES

IM ALL IN
Reaction score
Im thinking about getting that head unit.i like that it has the bluetooth and the price is reasonable

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo

Latest posts