Tahoe door keypad installed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Denali4181

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I guess this and cutting back to one free oil change is really keeping GM in business. o_O

K2 Kaiju

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You have a 60k+ vehicle with your keys, wallet, and phone inside protected with a whole quarter inch of glass? No thanks, I never owned a ford...

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

daryl

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
The keyless entry is the best thing on my Escape (company car) and was one the high points of considering the Navigator or Expedition over GM. I've seen a few of the keypads installed on GM's but figured it carried a hefty aftermarket price tag.

I've got the APP on my phone for about 2 more years. I can't remember the details of how I was able to keep that functionality after the trial on star period ended.

K2 Kaiju

Full Access Member
Reaction score
He’s just a GM fanboi, wont crossdress (shop, i mean) any other brands and GM is his his life. Sad IMO, such a closed mind...
Right and wrong. Ive ownwd an mdx, type s tl, maxima, accord, camry, millenia, olds delta 88, talon, z3, e350, 328, 2 rams, dakota, 2 durangos, titan, sierra, grand cherokee, tahoe, traverse, acadia, avy x 3, and the burb. I will say the full size GMs have been the best when it came time to trade so I am truely fan (way too old to be a boi,lol). This is a GM truck forum isnt it? I love my trucks...

BG1988

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You have a 60k+ vehicle with your keys, wallet, and phone inside protected with a whole quarter inch of glass? No thanks, I never owned a ford...

you can call on* to shut down the car remotely

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Right and wrong. Ive ownwd an mdx, type s tl, maxima, accord, camry, millenia, olds delta 88, talon, z3, e350, 328, 2 rams, dakota, 2 durangos, titan, sierra, grand cherokee, tahoe, traverse, acadia, avy x 3, and the burb. I will say the full size GMs have been the best when it came time to trade so I am truely fan (way too old to be a boi,lol). This is a GM truck forum isnt it? I love my trucks...

I was taking about @cardude2000 ..... lmao

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo

Latest posts