Tactical Gear/ Weapon Stuff for sale.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TacHoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey brother, Interested in a few things you have...assault packs, plate carriers and chest rigs, pouches (Coyote Brown or Multicam) preferably. Im most interested in the plate carriers/chest rigs/pouches but would love to see what you go going on. In need relatively soon so would you PM me. I am paypal ready at this point

Also wanted to see what you had in regards to the CP gear.

The 'ER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pics, pics, pics. Very interested in several items how firm are you on the optics? I am needing something the "wife" (AK-74).

Z-56 Hoe

What do I do????
Reaction score
I am also a Police Officer and can send proof. I need a plate set and carrier system color doesn't matter. We have guys that have Tan and ACU

OP
OP
DefendHawaii

DefendHawaii

Snake Eater
Reaction score
Sorry guys about takin so long I been busy with baby stuff and army crap. Ok so yeah I can see what plates I have. If you are looking for Large good because I think that is all I have. I usually wear a medium size CIRAS style armor or other type of plate carrier but I stuff large plates in.

I will start loading pics and stuff. I have to go through it all to because I am changing my jobs now and won't need quite a bit of stuff as the Army is gonna reissue me an entire multicam kit.

OP
OP
DefendHawaii

DefendHawaii

Snake Eater
Reaction score
I am also a Police Officer and can send proof. I need a plate set and carrier system color doesn't matter. We have guys that have Tan and ACU

If you want a UCP pattern kit I have pretty much a full issue set that you would get from CIF. From the IOTV style vest with plates as well as bags pouches etc. it was my kit that was issued when I was in but we never used UCP in theatre. If you want coyote brown I have a set up also.

TNScreamingEagle

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Free bump. Do you happen to have any MulitCam sets and/or Khaki/MJK plate carriers (I don't need the plates)? I was going to shoot you a PM, but apparantely you need 10 posts. I don't own a Chevy or Tahoe or Yukon. Lol.

Z-56 Hoe

What do I do????
Reaction score
Koa send me a PM on what I am looking at either way. honestly I Like the way the IOTV rides on you but the speed at which I can down a IBA is a lot better and for rapid response the IBA might be better. can You send me a PM on Both Thanks Brother.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fishcop076