Tactical Gear/ Weapon Stuff for sale.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DefendHawaii

Snake Eater
Reaction score
I have a lot of stuff that I either do not use and likely have never used. Most of my TA-50 is from high end companies like Tactical Tailor, Paraclete, London Mfg, HSGI, etc. I also have optics. Mainly for Long range shooting.

I am selling 3 Leupold optics. These are not cheap by any means but they are brand new in box and I have never mounted them to any weapon systems.

I have a Leopold Mark 4 HAMR 4x24 with the 3.5 MOA Deltapoint.
This retails for about 2150.00 after tax. I will sell it for 1600.00 OBO.

I also have a Mark 4 LR/T 3.5-10x40mm (30mm) M2. I bought it recently for 2000.00 about after tax. Will part with it for 1400.00 OBO

Last is my baby. This is the top of line optic from Leupold. I got a few of these and this one was an extra. I use this on my M110 as well as a Remington 700 platform. I have also utilized it before on my Cheytac.
It is a Mark 4 ER/T 6.5-20X50mm (34mm) M5A2. It was about 3300.00 after tax. I will sell for 2300.00 OBO.

I know I probably wont get much bites unless you are either LE, Military or a SHTF kind of guy.

I also have tac gear. a few assault packs, lots of plate carriers and chest rigs, pouches etc. If you want something specific just let me know. About 90% of my gear is either used once in an operation then tossed aside for new stuff or is brand new in my storage. Colors range from Coyote Brown to Multicam mostly. However if you are Active Duty army and need ACU gear I do have stuff as well and that stuff is all brand new as I got it before I ETS and never needed it since I was already on Multicam years ago. I also have a few Suunto watches and Crye Precision brand clothing like pants and jackets. as well as some 5.11 Tactical.

I keep what I like and use that I don't like change lol. So just send some requests

fireman297

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was wondering if you have any plates. I am a cop here in the Seattle area and have a carrier just no plates. Also, interested in some black gear for my chest rig. Let me know what you have? Thanks

OP
OP
DefendHawaii

DefendHawaii

Snake Eater
Reaction score
With proper ID I can check the yeah. I have a few sets. I wear a medium armor but usually load in large plates if they are SAPI style.

Oh and I am getting my black gear together I do not have a lot as needing it in the field was my needed but for executive work I have had some. I know I got a few drop leg rigs some packs and range bags as well as I think there is an Eagle Industries Ciras plate carrier

bowtiefreak

No Quarter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'd like to see pic of the packs and random gear. My wife wants a bug out bag for her, LOL. So basically any survival gear items she's like.