Tactical Gear/ Weapon Stuff for sale.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
DefendHawaii

DefendHawaii

Snake Eater
Reaction score
Sorry to everyone for so late replies. I have been trying to go through PM's. I had listed stuff for sale on another forum and had to give first priority to my operators.

However Z-56 if you want a plate carrier set up. I have a CIRAS in Coyote Brown. It is official issue to ODA teams and is from Eagle Industries. I am selling for 420.00 without plates. I can sell it for 620.00 + shipping with pouches, side plates, extender kit, and water reservoir.

I also have a BALCS in woodland for 400.00 these are more rare it is a size medium. Similar to the IBA but was built in around 2001-2002 for operators to use.

If anyone is looking for something specific let me know also color helps. Brand helps as well if you need to keep a kit built to work seemlessly. 10 years in this business and I have acquired so much gear. Most of it is going to be from Tactical Tailor, HSGI, London, Paraclete, Eagle, etc

NO cheap made in Hong Kong garbage that is built for airsoft kids.

---------- Post added at 05:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:57 PM ----------

Interested in the Suunto Watches as well.

I have the Terra Negative Black MSRP is 950.00 but I am selling it for 750.00 Brand new in box. Also the Terra Positive Black Rubber for same price.

Ambit HR Black selling for 500.00 MSRP is 600.00 is also brand new.

OP
OP
DefendHawaii

DefendHawaii

Snake Eater
Reaction score
Also have a UCP (Army digital) IOTV for sale. It has ALL kevlar soft armor as well. Size Large. this is genuine Point Blank made. has the neck and groin protector as well. Will sell this for 450.00

AND I plates. set of 4 issue ceramic plates. These are level III 7.62 protection plates. Both front and back as well as side armor plates.

Selling plates seperate or together with the kit. Plates are something you will need to be military or LE. No airsofters or the like. I just need a photo or even just a skype of either ID or badge or something to verify who you are.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xay2Smoove