Switchback LED turn signals

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chevy2

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey guys.i got the switch backs and replaced the relay but still has the hyperflash.who has the part number for the relay?

W8TVI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys.i got the switch backs and replaced the relay but still has the hyperflash.who has the part number for the relay?

Just to make sure, you bought the turn signal flasher that said it was for LEDs and not just a "heavy duty" flasher, right? (they aren't the same thing)

If you bought the correct turn signal flasher (and if you ordered it online, received the part you ordered), then there is something wrong with it, and you need to return it for a good part.

If you still need to buy the LED flasher, if you do a search on amazon for "EP29N LED Flasher", there are currently three of them listed.

I'm using one on my 2000 Yukon XL (after modding the socket), and one in my dad's '98 GMC Sierra, and they work great. No hyperflash.

Chevy2

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks yeah thats what i was thinking mightve been the wrong part.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jake 2015 GMC Yuk