SUPERLIFT 6'' SUSPENSION NIGHTMARE

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mert

Reaction score
Hi Guys;

I'm writing this just to inform you to stay away from a certain Superlift seller ''TruckProUsa''.
Since i am located in Istanbul/Turkey, i wasn't able to buy my lift kit from Superlift's own website due to the shipping costs. That's why i've picked the kit up from these guys on Amazon.com. Directed the packages to a certain shipping company in NJ and the kit came by ship. It took about 2.5 months for me to receive but the cost was the lowest.

Anyway...
Last week we started installation. Bought 37'' tires on 18'' rims, Tore down the truck, re geared diffs. And then, according to the manual, we started chopping....

And then...
We saw that certain parts are missing!!!! (ONE BOX!!!)
The parts with those part #s were nowhere!
#55-04-3260
#55-03-3260
#55-03-3214#55-03-321477-0002
77-0003
77-0008

Without those parts i am stuck on the lift. There's no turning back and i don't know what the **** to do at the moment....

I wrote the situation to that TruckProUsa but they wrote exactly this;

''Good morning. This order was delivered on 7/29/2015 (188 days ago) to the address on the order. it was signed for, in full, by HARAM. It appears that it was delivered to a freight forwarder, who then forwarded it to you. I'm afraid that since the order was signed for in full, that any shortage would be between you and the freight forwarder. It's way too late to try and claim a shortage with UPS, but since it was signed for, it would seem that all of it was, in fact, delivered, where you asked for it to be delivered. Furthermore, since you did get some of the parts, it's also apparent that the delivery was made to the correct address. Any shortages would have to be settled between you and the freight forwarder. Our responsibility only extends as far as the destination on the order, which is where everything was signed for.

I'm sorry there is not any more that we can do.''

I'm ******. Am i not...?

SunlitComet

OBS Jedi-Do Good
Reaction score
i think you are. buy the missing parts from them or superlift and pay the shipping to you direct. and always inspect to ensure it is all there before starting.

OP
OP
Mert

Mert

Reaction score
My main setback is being in Turkey i guess... I have no control over the things i purchase for my cars. All i see is a picture and by looking at it, i am supposed to pay thousands of dollars. And again i have no right to claim back for anything. If You're in states, You can send the part to the seller and they have to pay. Even if you pay for the return shipment, the prices are somewhat acceptable. The thing even worse than the price i pay for parts is the price i pay for shipping. For this half ass lift kit, i paid $1100. For shipping, i paid $700. And since it was shipped by sea, it was cheap. For the same kit Fedex asked for $6000!!!! Can You imagine paying $700 for a return shipment for a defected product you have bought? You would do the same thing i always do. Shove it up and sit the **** down.

Anyway. Superlift came to the rescue btw. Mr. Jim Tucker is my hero now. With his directions, i was able to buy the missing parts from summitracing. Another $467 (shipping included). I hope i can receive the parts until beginning next week.

After my truck's out of jail, i will be sharing all the details with You guys.
I'm so ******' excited!!!!

Donnie Yukonie

Yates Caretaker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My main setback is being in Turkey i guess... I have no control over the things i purchase for my cars. All i see is a picture and by looking at it, i am supposed to pay thousands of dollars. And again i have no right to claim back for anything. If You're in states, You can send the part to the seller and they have to pay. Even if you pay for the return shipment, the prices are somewhat acceptable. The thing even worse than the price i pay for parts is the price i pay for shipping. For this half ass lift kit, i paid $1100. For shipping, i paid $700. And since it was shipped by sea, it was cheap. For the same kit Fedex asked for $6000!!!! Can You imagine paying $700 for a return shipment for a defected product you have bought? You would do the same thing i always do. Shove it up and sit the **** down.

Anyway. Superlift came to the rescue btw. Mr. Jim Tucker is my hero now. With his directions, i was able to buy the missing parts from summitracing. Another $467 (shipping included). I hope i can receive the parts until beginning next week.

After my truck's out of jail, i will be sharing all the details with You guys.
I'm so ******' excited!!!!

I know Jim, I have spoken with him many times . IIRC he is the Promotional manager now and has moved up from sales. The guy is awesome and always tries to remedy a bad situation! Good to hear I might share this with him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
texfoto

Latest posts