Supercharger install in NY

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CMoore711

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don’t know this shop or have any dog in this fight...

But there are some broad assumptions here over a few day delay in an email response and all negative... What if it’s completely opposite? They do such good work and are so incredibly busy and they give their full attention to the cars/customers physically in their shop, the customers currently paying. And Maybe because of this they only get 1-2 days a week to roll through their email?!?!

If my car was in a shop getting wrenched on and the staff had to step away from their work to respond to every email they got right at that moment and delayed my install over it, I’d be more pissed about that and I bet you would too.

Put down the keyboard and phone and stop by their shop (or any shop you’re considering doing your power adder install.) Take a gander at the vehicles there and the level of work being done, pay attention to how clean the shop floor is how organized their tools are what steps they’re taking to protect the paint on customers cars while wrenching on them.

There are far larger tell tale signs of how good a shop is or isn’t than waiting longer than you’d hoped to get an email response...

CMil527

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First and foremost my comment was tongue in cheek but having managed a shop in the early to mid 2000's I can say regardless of wrench time each email was handled accordingly within hours not days. Efforts in getting back to a customer in a timely manner before the buying experience speaks volumes as to how your heard after money changes hands and you require assistance for issues... just my .02 cents!

Shadowchaser

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone know of a reputable shop to install a blower in the NY area? I need someone where I can purchase, install and tune under 1 roof! Don't want no problems.

Also, what is better the Whipple or Edelbrock? Lastly, should any other upgrades be done or are rather mandatory with the blower?
The Vette Doctor
52 Elm Place
Amityville, NY 11701

Phone: (631) 841-0779
Email: [email protected]

Hours: Monday - Friday, 9:00am - 5:00pm

sumo

dn ʇǝƃ ʇuɐɔ & llǝɟ ı
Reaction score
Should consider some headers too. Made a noticeable difference in my truck

Forum statistics

Threads