Super clean suburban

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
And that amount of money for this car will be huge comparison to another one with higher mileage
Yeah, it's probably just the difference in price between the two countries. Obviously, in Iraq it's an Import so probably not as many over there as there is here which will affect the price as well.

OP
OP
GM iraqi

GM iraqi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a friend that buys SUVs here and ships them to his brother to sell over there......... makes over 13k on every one of them
Well you are quite right
And let me tell you why
Let say for example the new Taheo 2015 model brand new is for 50K and let say that you bought one and after 3 months you had an accident and the insurance company took the car so Iraqi investor will take the car and fix it here in Iraq and to be honest with you he will maybe buy it for 25K - 30K and when it arrives here it will cost him with the repair cost total will be less then 35K and sell it for 45K at less because the cost of repairs in Iraq is much less then in US

ccapehartusarmyINF.(ret)

Full Access Member
Reaction score
is there many places around to actuallly have automotive work done
because in my AO wich was spitting distance just sounth of sadr city and it was definatly the ghetto becuase i think in my area people were just drving it till the wheels fell off

OP
OP
GM iraqi

GM iraqi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You my friend were in the worst areas of Baghdad the area I live in is like Beverly Hills so if you come here you will see a lot of shops which are specialized in automotive
is there many places around to actuallly have automotive work done
because in my AO wich was spitting distance just sounth of sadr city and it was definatly the ghetto becuase i think in my area people were just drving it till the wheels fell off

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vadenA77