Stuffed 35 12.5's with only 2.5/1 spacer lift

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

01Konvict

Boats n Hoes
Reaction score
Yeah that offset works for clearance. I was thinking you were on stocks but then I looked at the pic ha. Yeah the bumper corners are a pain! The pro comp brackets are the best for fixing it leaving clean lines. I plan to do a write up on it soon.

OP
OP
Z1500

Z1500

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
And now for the semi- recant. With my aggressive trimming I've got no rubbing in normal street driving, around corners, over speed bumps and intersections. BUT yesterday I took it out offroading. When going up and down steep grades with big ruts that really flex out the suspension, the rear tires are stuffing right into front of the wheel wells. I had done no cutting in the rear but clearly when compressed, the rear tires pivot forward toward the front of the Hoe.

Any idea if I can trim that area out or re-mount the wheel wells there? My other though is to lengthen control arms a little to move the axle back.

Last edited:

01Konvict

Boats n Hoes
Reaction score
They make longer arms but it's not really going to help any since you need a true suspension lift to gain travel. Think spoon makes some adjustables and I know fabtech makes longer ones for a 6" kit

jdpber

GOLD MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
yes Spohn makes adjustable rear arms.

I think that it would be helpful to many people if you had some pictures of the extent of the front well trimming that was needed and some lock to lock clearance pictures at the outer anac inner corners of the wells. people like me like things like this

TheAutumnWind

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yes Spohn makes adjustable rear arms.

I think that it would be helpful to many people if you had some pictures of the extent of the front well trimming that was needed and some lock to lock clearance pictures at the outer anac inner corners of the wells. people like me like things like this

People like me also like these things

Looks great!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iasylum