2023 Tahoe High Country Air Ride Lift and 35/12.5/22

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Finley2020

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Wanted to share since I looked at a lot of posts on here to get an idea of what I wanted.

Autoplex Customs in Dallas did the work

- 2023 High Country w/ Air ride suspension
- 2.5" Autoplex custom air ride lift and level
- I know they used custom order links but I'm not sure where they got them from
- I would suggest reaching out to Scott at Lewisville Autoplex if you have specific questions
- 35/12.5/R22 Nitto Ridge Grapplers
- 22x9.5 Vossen HF6-3 Wheels

Yes they had to trim some of the front to get the fit but it doesn't appear to be very much and there is no rubbing at all. The ride seems to be a little stiffer but it is way better than even I thought it would be.

IMG_4184.jpgIMG_4157.jpg

IMG_4169.jpg

Last edited:

DWSmoot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks great. Can you share a picture of the trimming to the front fender?
Also do you know the offset on the wheels?

ben123123

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Wanted to share since I looked at a lot of posts on here to get an idea of what I wanted.

- I would suggest reaching out to Scott at Lewisville Autoplex if you have specific questions

Yes they had to trim some of the front to get the fit but it doesn't appear to be very much and there is no rubbing at all. The ride seems to be a little stiffer but it is way better than even I thought it would be.

View attachment 408630View attachment 408631

View attachment 408632
Hey I was wondering if this lift messed up anything with the ride computer? Does it still have cruise control capabilities? Or any lights on in the dash?

saucecsf

TYF Newbie
Reaction score

View attachment 408630View attachment 408631

View attachment 408632
I'm leaning towards doing this exact set up, but instead of the lift links set at 2.5", have it set to 2" and nitto trail grapplers that are the exact same dimensions as yours at 34.76 x 12.52 and vossens at +20 instead of your +25....at 2.5" lifted on the air suspension, when you push the height reduction button, does your car Lower back to the "normal ride height"?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thekenstar