Strange rubbing noise coming from the rear interior of my 2022 Z71 Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ragogli

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
This noise is driving me nuts.
Originally I thought it might have been a rear seat belt rubbing on the plastic interior, but I secured them all and the noise is still there.
When I hard turn right and left, I hear this rubbing noise in the rear. When I brake hard or accelerate hard, I hear the noise
If I ride with the windows open or radio on, I wouldn't hear it. I'm just concerned that it maybe something else.
Has anyone experienced this?
Please let me know, I have an appointment with the dealership service department tomorrow morning.

Robert

B-train

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What kind of noise? It sounds suspension related based on what you've said, but need more clarity

mplunk

Reaction score
I had a noise in the back of my 22 Escalade that was similar. Turned out to be the door/cover in the back driver side that covers where the jack is- it was a known problem with the dealership and they put some kind of foam tape on it to keep the plastic from rubbing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thekenstar

Latest posts