Washer fluid leaking from rear of 2022 Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Max2013

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Anyone ran across this before? My 2022 Tahoe has started leaking windshield washer fluid from the under the passenger side rear of the vehicle. A quick look shows the blue fluid is dripping out from a flexible electrical cable conduit. Evidently the leak started up around the washer nozzle and the fluid has made it way into a conduit and has ran down to the low point just under the passenger side exhaust pipe tip. Just wondering if anyone has seen this problem before? Here is a photo of a clear bowl I placed under the leak, just so I can show it to the Chevy folks.

Attachments

• IMG_1202.jpg
    IMG_1202.jpg
    503.1 KB · Views: 4

Big Mama

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum from Virginia. Some folks with newer rigs like yours will chime in. If you refill the reservoir does it leak constantly or just when you use the rear wiper/washer?

Fless

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Read this thread to see if it applies.

OP
OP
M

Max2013

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thank you Fless. I will drop the spare tire and take a better look. Will report back what I find.

Read this thread to see if it applies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thekenstar