Stock rake/ride height

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JTowe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I adjusted my TB today and the front now sits at 37". I did i finial measurement on the rear before i put my blocks on and the driver side measured 34 and the passenger side measured 34 5/8. I have 3" blocks from Suspension Connection. Keep in mind i have also ordered Rancho RS5000 shocks that are made for 2.5" of lift.

My question is if when i put the blocks on will one side look level and one side have the factory rake look? Or should i just not worry about it until i have the new shocks on? I'm hoping it just the shocks are just worn out bc they have a good bit of bounce in them. Could it be bc the leaf springs are 15yrs old?

Ive also decided that i'm gonna go with either the 285/75R17 (34x11) or 315/70R17 (34x12.5). Which one will have less clearance issues?

---------- Post added at 08:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:35 PM ----------

I just drove it around so everything would settle and im going to have to raise the driver side up another 1/2" and the passenger side another 1/4"...

96ProCompTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
if its a 4-door gas tank is on the driver side, may affect it a little bit. you probably won't be able to tell its not exact.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Magnetman59

Latest posts