Stock 22” tire life.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TechSupport

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know how much everyone here hates the tires that came stock on their trucks, but what should be expected life cycle? My 16’ Platinum just hit 22k and it’s almost time for new tires. The dealership says 40k miles but can’t warranty them because they’re a wearable item and technically there’s no manufactured defects.

SRTH8R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would guess 20-25k miles for the ****** Bridgestones. Mine have 3000 miles and the look like something that hasn't been rotated in 10k miles. Even the rear tire look like they are feathering.

cmatt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine are at 30k and have approx. 3/32 of tread left.

chicagofan00

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My stock 18's have 35k miles on them. They are getting close though and I would imagine will need to be replaced around the 40-45k mile mark.

Shadow17

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I replaced mine before 20k because they were a safety issue more than wear. The truck would hydroplane at almost any speed and would break traction instantly upon any quick acceleration from a stop. Very worrisome when trying to suddenly pull out.
I never felt safe when backing the boat into the water.
Total POS.

OP
OP
TechSupport

TechSupport

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I replaced mine before 20k because they were a safety issue more than wear. The truck would hydroplane at almost any speed and would break traction instantly upon any quick acceleration from a stop. Very worrisome when trying to suddenly pull out.
I never felt safe when backing the boat into the water.
Total POS.

I’m having traction issues as well. Off stop lights or wet roads. I let off and let it start to roll before I get on the gas. It doesn’t happen all the time, but enough to want to do something about it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick3645