Stihl 066

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

oh1yukonslt

Wikitsikone
Reaction score
I have a running Stihl 066 Magnum red light chainsaw for sale. 91.6cc 7hp saw with 160+ Compression. New carb and all gaskets and bearings gone thru and replaced. New oil filter and fuel filter. Dual port muffler. All work done a year ago. Has a 24" bar with Oregon skip tooth chain. Never used professionally just around my property and getting firewood for my family. Anyone that knows anything about these saws know that these saws are sought after and are one of the best machines out there. I'm just to old to use it anymore and its sitting here in my shop. Figured someone would get some use out of it. Starts on 3-4 pulls. Email me with your best offer and I will send pictures. Seen a few on E-bay go for 600.00+ in worse condition than the one I have. Only has one crack on the top plastic that's 2" long. Has the normal nicks and scratches for being a used saw. I have had this saw for the past 10 years or so. Runs like a champ.

saw.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agmanw8n