SS wheels on 2000 OBS Denali

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rstack

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I am looking for a set of OEM Silverado SS wheels (20'') to mount on my 2000 OBS Denali. Couple of questions:

1. Anyone know if the wheels will fit OK?
2. Anyone know the best place to find them and what they may cost these days?
3. Recommended tire size? (I like an aggresive AT tire, like a BS Dueller Revo, or similar. Low profile is not my preferance at this point)

Thanks in advance!

josueh95

Full Access Member
Reaction score
are u sure its an obs? or an nbs? nbs shud fit perfectly no problems many members on here have em..obs im so sure

OP
OP
R

rstack

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
are u sure its an obs? or an nbs? nbs shud fit perfectly no problems many members on here have em..obs im so sure

Yes, definitely an OBS. It has the 96-99 interior (more or less), same for chassis, but has a different body cladding / front end. I am new here but will try to figure out how to post a pic!

chauncey0337

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, 2000 denalis(early model) are obs and the ss wheels will fit. I would check ebay or if you're very lucky, you might find them on craigslist. I believe standard tire size for those wheels on your truck is 275/55/20. Not sure how much bigger you can go if you're at stock height.

OP
OP
R

rstack

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks Jae - I see you have similar wheels on your rig - those nnbs tahoe 20's? Looks good! Those would be my other choice if I could find some, but prefer the SS wheels. I will do some more digging on EBAY. Anyone have experience with some of the new replica wheels that are out? I would prefer OEM wheels, but if the reviews are good, wouldn't mind taking a look at some.

chauncey0337

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yup they are the nnbs ltz's. I think replicas are fine, imo, but they don't come with the emblems on the caps, if that matters to you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agmanw8n