SS Bumper ?'s

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Effeckt

Resident Cards Fan
Reaction score
I'm wondering if Street Scene changed their bumpers. I got mine assuming it would be smooth like the one you posted and it came with the groove there. I was upset at first but I have come to like it.

laydout97

05'Tahoe
Reaction score
I'm wondering if Street Scene changed their bumpers. I got mine assuming it would be smooth like the one you posted and it came with the groove there. I was upset at first but I have come to like it.

If you look at a 03+ from street scene, they don't have the dip. The 99-02 has it. I wonder if devious ss filled that dip in or sectioned an 03 bumper to fit his truck. I pm'd him to ask.

robb.

Reaction score
street scene has the grove in the bumper.......other brand bumpers dont have it...just depends

DDUB

Reaction score
i love that pic of that tahoe laydout..... that thing is PURE SEX!!! is he a member on here?

jdpromo33

Proud Tahoe Owner
Reaction score
yeah, he is Devious-ss

Mine now fits perfectly. Body shop did a great job aligning it

Personally I feel the combo of the SS bumper and HD hood transforms the look of he truck. I get asked what the truck is as they didn't recognize it was a Tahoe

Last edited:

dropem94

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
u can also get the ss bumper with no body line in it on ebay.thats were i got mine i will post pics if u havent got one yet

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia

Latest posts