Squeaky noise coming from the outside of 2007 Escalade... what could it be?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

awray

Reaction score
I looked up my wheel hub from RockAuto and they only had ACDelco and it was $252... no Timken :/

Felix - I just went to Rock Auto, selected a 2007 Cadillac Escalade > Brake/Wheel Hub > Axle Bearing and Hub Assembly and I see 5 AWD and 5 RWD choices, including Timken for $117 for AWD.

I see wheel hubs also listed under "Hub" and they do only show AC Delco there. I have no idea why.

Last edited:
OP
OP
felixgun

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Felix - I just went to Rock Auto, selected a 2007 Cadillac Escalade > Brake/Wheel Hub > Axle Bearing and Hub Assembly and I see 5 AWD and 5 RWD choices, including Timken for $117 for AWD.

I see wheel hubs also listed under "Hub" and they do only show AC Delco there. I have no idea why.

Ahh i see thanks for the info! Now are those hubs for the front or rear?

awray

Reaction score
Ahh i see thanks for the info! Now are those hubs for the front or rear?

Based on the part numbers matching the fronts from Auto Zone, Advance, etc. I'm 99% sure they are for the front. The rear bearings are listed under Wheel Bearing on Rock Auto and sell for less than $35.

OP
OP
felixgun

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I brought my car to a local auto repair shop from a family friend and turns out it was one of the front shock uppers. Parts were out of stock everywhere locally so the part comes in next Tuesday. They checked the wheel hubs/bearings and brake pads and said those were all good to go. I'll post if the shocks being replaced fixes this issue when I get it fixed Tuesday.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yukrazy

Latest posts