speakers?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chunney

Reaction score
I don't have one either. Must be on the 96+ models. I thought they were only available on the barn doors though...guess not. Oh well, I doubt I would ever use it anyway. Use my key fob 100% of the time to lock/unlock the doors.

95 here and no switch. I use my key fob as well but it only works within 8 feet or so which is quite annoying. I wish it had longer range and would honk when locked. Maybe I'll invest in an alarm system

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
I don't have one either. Must be on the 96+ models. I thought they were only available on the barn doors though...guess not. Oh well, I doubt I would ever use it anyway. Use my key fob 100% of the time to lock/unlock the doors.

+1.. i think it would be pointless to have that back there. My truck has to be unlocked anyways for the hatch to open without the alarm to go off.. beats me..

Rhino21

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
front and rear are 6.5
roof is 4x10
or you can make a pod like we make. 80+ shipping
and i say go infinity. my whole truck is infinity and i love them.

CIMG0025.jpg
CIMG0043.jpg

Hey,
Interested in the speaker pods you have in your truck. Wondering if I can purchase a set from you ? Or if you can point me in the right direction on where I could get them ?

Thanks

StormPackie

Reaction score
hey, i also have the two 4x10s in the back blown out im not into the fancy systems i just want to match my deck, with all kenwoods, but i wanted to know if i needed a amp to run the back ones. the part number for them is kfc-415c theyre on amazon for $60. so far my speakers are all stock.

Boomintahoe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Those 4x10's in the roof cargo area are worthless. I removed mine and replaced with nothing. I actually made a custom panel to fit in place for extra fuses/tools for my audio.

Sound comes from up front the most. My rear doors have aftermarket 6.5" shallow mounts by CDT Audio and also up front as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tadsher

Latest posts