Soon to be New Yukon Owner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tjs3922

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They have the rubber ones to protect the carpeting, as most folks dont want the carpet all nasty from whatever is outside. Rubber floor mats are easier to clean as you can pill them iut and wash them. Carpet ones are much harder to get clean let alone keep clean. But everyone has their preferences.
Carpeted mats turn out great in the washing machine and dryer. Really turn out like brand new.
I like carpet mats but not in Central IL. with our winters
I get it. Everyone likes something different. I always found the rubber mats just trapped all the winter goo in the foot well and then my pant cuffs would sit in the puddle of goo.

Once i figured out washing the carpeted mats in the washing machine I was done with rubber.

I live about 500 due north of you!

tjs3922

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have generally stuck with OEM mats. The newer Denali's have a slightly different mat than say a Yukon SLT or Tahoe. Both do the job.

I know what you mean about the oversize mats. Havent seen them in a long time.

I also dont let my mats/carpets ever get out of hand. Even in winter I will vacuum weekly and wash as needed.

djnice

Reaction score
Mine does in the winter!

Tux Mat's are what I have in my truck and have gotten for our other cars, they are a nice in between and better than weather tech and husky imo. I have NO affiliation with any car mat company, or any car product at all.

@op, get some little mud flaps for the bad weather and rocks.
These look pretty good. If I hadn't already bought GM ones I might of gone with these.

NothEastTahoe

Reaction score
These look pretty good. If I hadn't already bought GM ones I might of gone with these.
I got the GM ones from my dealer as a throw in at purchase, so we are using those as well! Otherwise I was going to grab these. They have held up very nicely in my truck for almost 3 years now. I use my truck as a truck, live on a dirt way and they get thrashed with rock, salt,mud and whatever else I pick up on my feet.

PPK_

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Extended Warranty? I just bought a Tahoe two weeks ago.. I had an ally warranty on an ’18 slt.. is there better today?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrSpork