Some people

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Antdogbmx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In the barbershop today and I was talking about what I would like to do with my 2002. 383 stroker exhaust etc.

Right away that’s stupid truck is too old. You know the rest.

Now I have wanted to do this for a while. And with dad passing I really want to as a tribute to him. When I told him that he shut up. Point is it is my damn truck and if/ when I have money it will get done.

mend of rant

S33k3r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There will always be people to tell you how to live your life. It is unfortunate, but it is true. Enjoy what you have and never try to justify it to others. If you have to justify it, you likely will never be able to.

OP
OP
Antdogbmx

Antdogbmx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There will always be people to tell you how to live your life. It is unfortunate, but it is true. Enjoy what you have and never try to justify it to others. If you have to justify it, you likely will never be able to.
Bro I get you. But I really don’t care what anyone says. If I do get the money. I already have a guy in south jersey I want to do the work

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bl74

Latest posts