sold the tahoe an bought a raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
08z71tahoe

08z71tahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the front fox shocks have 3 different ride heights, it comes on the bottom perch, i moved them to the "middle perch" which lifts the front 2"s... also tinted the windows...

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 74

Vigh_J

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like the raptors personally, congrats on the purchase man. looks great.

Here is a pic of my Boss' Raptor

shanewraptor_zps544fb6c8.jpg

Donnie Yukonie

Yates Caretaker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I personally can't come to grips with them, IMHO they are useless offroaders for the money , UNLESS you live out west … a lot of HP no doubt and a great setup from the factory but I can't see spending the money to use it for its intentions when in all reality you can build a tougher truck for less money (without all the comforts of course) I personally like the way Dodge has gone for off road they offer two very capable trucks One- the ram runner (raptors competition)
the other - and IMHO the best Offroad truck to date (factory wise) The power wagon with Automatic Unlocking and locking sway bars, Lockers, and a hidden winch?? No other truck is comparible .
Not bashing by any means the truck By looks is OK looking and I wouldn't mind owning one but I guess to each his own :shrug:

Goodinblack

I Like Tacos
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Raptor IMHO is entirely marketed for its looks. The baja desert runner type a truck. People who want the look on a street F series with $$$$ can get one and be content. :)

Every market has a niche and this is just one of them.

The power wagon........ X2

strokinpower

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The ram runner is a complete joke. The power wagon is bad ass but they should have made the cummins an option. Nobody wants a 3/4 ton gas truck. At least not after they have had a diesel one.

livingez_123

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What do you have to do to keep the frame from bending in the middle? seen where that has been a problem for them.

---------- Post added at 06:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:18 AM ----------

The ram runner is a complete joke. The power wagon is bad ass but they should have made the cummins an option. Nobody wants a 3/4 ton gas truck. At least not after they have had a diesel one.

No kidding, not much can beat the Cummins for it's towing capability and engine life. I put 600k on my 97 3500 and 265k on my 04.5 3500

strokinpower

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Other than a powerstroke and a duramax, nothing. The frame has been stiffened on the new raptors

OP
OP
08z71tahoe

08z71tahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I got a 13, major changes to the Frame and interior, plus hid's which I love.

The ram runner is a joke, but I like the power wagons.

The raptors r expensive an some might think a waste of $... But if they r a waste why is the resale value so high? I can literally sell my raptor today for more then I paid for it 2 months ago... Sounds crazy, but it's true. Look at what used ones are selling for.

I bought it cause I was sick of cutting corners with what I wanted. I wanted something that could go anywhere an had the power to do anything. It's a sick ass f-150 with the power of a 250...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDHanz