Slim sub for back panel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OB 04Denali

Reaction score
Morning everyone.
Done with most of my build which ill post all the pictures up when i take them. Last thing if anyone has any input. My goal is to have everything hidden and loose just about no cargo space which iv pretty much done. Last thing is the sub. the 04 Denali came with the sub in the center console which i upgraded and nothing in the back left panel. i know an 8inch fits back there with a stock box but have seen ones make boxes for a 10". Im goin to make a custom box such at the thunder form, something like that if i have to for air space cause i know its pretty shallow back there. but well see. So im pretty set on putting either 1 shallow 10 around that stock grill, ill have to dremel the holes out, or 2 shallow 8's if it fits somehow (prally not) and add another grill behind that panel. well see what happens but leaning twards 1 10" Questions is, iv been reading up and down on top shallow subs out there. since ill only have 1 id rather go with the biggest bang. does anyone have any real hands on expernce on any of these shallow subs? have been mostly looking at the ROCKFORD FOSGATE POWER T1S2,
JL AUDIO TW3 and Alpine SWR-T10. Hit me with all your questions and comments

Thanks everyone. ill get pictures up for you guys.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BWASTEEZE