Shocks for '03 Tahoe Z71 stock

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tybardy

everyone needs a Hoe
Reaction score
whats up Tony G, good to see you over here, i figured you would enjoy the feedback a little more over here... hope everything works out with that suspension...

I am doing the unthinkable, i am lowering my Z71 this weekend, after that i am taking it to GM and having my shocks and everything else replaced

Max

Mile High
Reaction score
Those bilsteins ride great, I have them on my substantially lowered 02 denali and they're 10x better than the stock $600 autorides. You'll love em :cheers:

blueflamed03

Supporting Member
Reaction score
whats up Tony G, good to see you over here, i figured you would enjoy the feedback a little more over here... hope everything works out with that suspension...

I am doing the unthinkable, i am lowering my Z71 this weekend, after that i am taking it to GM and having my shocks and everything else replaced

get the Bilsteins, love them, great new addition to my ride.

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
No ***** intentions but are you'll saying you like the Bilsteins even with the drop, especially your 5/5 Boost?
I was looking at them and could not pick between Bilsteins of Belltech Street Perf. shocks, which do you think is better for my 2/3?

blueflamed03

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I did the 2/3, pulled the stock big black shocks off, added the Bilsteins, it lowered the rear perfect ly one more inch and rides SO much better.

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
Wait, so you got more drop by changing the coils from old ones to new ones.
I'm only concerned because Bilsteins are supposedly HD shocks, but if you say its better than before then I beleive you.
Just want to know the Bilstein effect on the front shocks and the front-end ride?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BattleTank